What a fun night! You two look great. Married life is wonderful. I really enjoyed single life (for the most part) and thought married people who tried to set single people up were doing it because misery enjoys company. Now I know different. Married life really is worth the jump! SheRoos
Yea!! Now I can keep up on the doings of my "secret" daughter! Glad you are blogging. Your wedding was so much fun and so unique and fine..just like you!!
2 comments:
What a fun night! You two look great. Married life is wonderful. I really enjoyed single life (for the most part) and thought married people who tried to set single people up were doing it because misery enjoys company. Now I know different. Married life really is worth the jump!
SheRoos
Yea!! Now I can keep up on the doings of my "secret" daughter! Glad you are blogging. Your wedding was so much fun and so unique and fine..just like you!!
Post a Comment