Monday, October 8, 2007

Our homey abode









Our cozy bungalow is starting to feel like home for me. The very first picture shows the pot rack Andy built for us and the custom concrete countertops that he built and stained. He is amazing. Generous wedding gifts of money made our new Z Gallery bedroom furniture purchase possible.

11 comments:

Carly said...

It looks awesome!!!!

Glenda said...

It has Nicole charm written all over it!! I love your little house and am so impressed how you and Andy have combined your funrniture tastes and talents to create such a great place to call home!!

Parry's said...

Oh my gosh I can't wait to see it in person! You are amazing! Where did you get the big pot? I miss you guys and can't wait to see you soon !

The Funderburks said...

glad you all like it! way cool dirt cheap in st. george is where we got the pottery.

Dana Marchant said...

Oh my goodness....I love it all! The house looks fabulous....glad you two feel settled.
Loves!

Laurie Bingham said...

i love your house! i think it looks so good, and we definately need to come down and see it...hopefully someday soon. hope things are going well-i haven't talked to you in a long time.

HeRoosSheRoos said...

It looks great! It made me realize how much help our house needs. I love your style.
SheRoos

Ty and Holly said...

Your house is darling! I love it!!

Maeve said...

Nicole! Your house looks amazing. Good work you guys. I want to come see it some day.

Bethers said...

You have totally outdone yourself on this! I love it and I have always loved your style.
Bethers

Mama Mia said...

Yea! I was so happy you put this up on your blog! Your house is darling! I love it!