Thursday, October 25, 2007

Test Drive



This past weekend Andy and I test drove a White '06 Volkswagen Touareg. We loved it. We are just dreaming for now, but it is fun to have a dream!

6 comments:

breezy said...

Yes i love it also its so darling i think it will be great for cedar and all the snow and you traveling back and fourth.. i don't think you should dream anymore GET IT!! hahah its super cute!

Colby said...

those seem kewl.

Bethers said...

Those dreams happen, just read Ian and Kelsee's blog!
Bethers

Parry's said...

That would be so fun to get a new car..that is my dream as well. I was just laughing about natalee and telling dad the other day "just get a treat" she did it again with her hands in the same exact way!

Brittney said...

Cody just got a brand new Nissan Frontier. We are loving the four doors and a back seat for the little bambinos. So it will be a long time before I can get a new vehicle. I do have a very distant dream of one though.

Mama Mia said...

Cute Car!