Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Tagged!



I am a sucker for: hot artichoke dip, avocados, sushi, diet coke, pedicures, gettin’ my hair did, design and style magazines, Bingham Family Christmas parties and the traditional foods associated, and spaces that needs my decorating touch.

My Worldly Desires: To go to Chicago, to own outright a brand new Volkswagen Touareg, to have an endless supply of Stila lip glosses and eye shadows, to have a Nordstrom in Cedar City (he, he), and to be able to buy a new pair of Citizens of Humanity or A.G. jeans every month that don’t require alterations!

My prize possessions: Andy, my family, my friends, my wedding pictures and memories.

I will never wear______again: Chunky, wedge, platform shoes, a short hair-do, and fake fingernails. (But never say never because there is always Halloween!)

Things I Love: When my house is spotless and organized, cooking with Andy, checking things off my “To Do List”, being with Andy, Andy, Andy, Andy.

Things I Hate: Birth control, debt, deciding what to wear every day, the thought of driving to Salt Lake every week next semester for class in scary weather!

Randomness: I cannot wait until I am done with graduate school in April! I look forward to getting a tan next summer, planting tomato and basil in my garden, and having time to exercise!

I now tag Beth, Mia, and Dana (if you want to)!

9 comments:

Glenda said...

You never cease to amaze me! I love your little explanations!! Keep decorating all those little spaces...especially mine!
Love MOM

Holly said...

What's up with wanting to go to the windy city????? Good luck on the Nordstom in Cedar City! Love ya

Laurie Bingham said...

I Love your new blog look! I also enjoyed reading your list...it's so fun to read little things about people that i didn't know!

Bethers said...

I still say that you were meant for my family! Oh well, I get to share you with Glenda. You are amazing.

Glenda said...

ok nicole help me make my blog cool and fancy like yours!!!Love MOM

Mama Mia said...

I will do my tagged this weekend. I love the new look of your blog!

Holly said...

LOVE THE NEW PAGE!! IT LOOKS GREAT!!

Dana Marchant said...

Pure Nicole! LOVE IT!

Michelle said...

Are you sure you hate birth control? You have such great style. I love your new template. You have to share how you did that.