Tuesday, November 20, 2007

We are thankful for...


Andy and I decided we would come up with a list of all the things we are thankful for as Thanksgiving is right around the corner:

1. Each other
2. Our health
3. Our home
4. Our families
5. Our jobs
6. Our new calling
7. Our safety
8. Our friends
9. Our love

We truly feel so blessed!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

You are so blessed!! Thanksgiving is such a meaningful holiday when you reflect on all your blessings. I'm so glad you have each other this year to look at and be thankful for.

Colby said...

what's your calling?

Holly said...

We are so thankful that we get to spend Thanksgiving with you! I love Thanksgiving and sometimes I feel like it is getting over looked beacause it goes from Halloween to Christmas. We need to take the time to reflect on our many many blessings.

Bethers said...

I am thankful for how beautiful your blog looks!

Kate said...

Yes, yes, yes... do tell us about the new calling!