


These are the neighbor and friend gifts that Andy and I made. Of course, for the 7th edition of the recipe books it was great to have Andy's help putting them together this year. But neighbor treats!? I have never done these before but we really wanted to give our neighbors something. We both busted out our artistic skills and dipped, decorated, (and tasted) our way to some cute treats. We can't take all the credit though; my old roommate, Emily, did the dipped Oreo boxes last year!
11 comments:
You are amazing! Your gifts look beautiful! It doesn't surprise me. can't wait to get the new cookcook. love mom
You are going to WOW your neighbors! Simply perfect!
Those look so yummy! Hopefully one day I'll be able to pick up some skills!
Man...I wish we were your neighbors. Those look so tasty! We wouldn't expect anything less from such an incredibly talented Nicole B. Merry Christmas!
ha ha...I'm doing those again this year too! so delicious...
To cute! just wait until you have children! Come do my neighbor gifts. Love ya
I would love to be your neighbor!
Great job nicole your so amazing i am lucky to call you my sister your the best and so thoughtful love ya!! see ya tonight!
So fun to have your husband help. I am on my own, but thanks to mom my neighbor gifts were accomplished.
Wow I am very impressed and what beautiful books!!
Please share these ideas with more details....they look amazing!!!
Bethers
Post a Comment