Andy and I decided to watch all of the Harry Potter movies since he hasn't seen them or read the books. We have watched:
1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
So, now we're hooked and the Hollywood Video in Cedar City only has one copy of The Goblet of Fire and we can't seem to get our hands on it. We can't get enough of Hagrid, Harry, Ron and Hermoine and we can't wait to watch the rest.
4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
5. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
6. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
7. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
5 comments:
My Ian is a huge Harry Potter fan. He has been Harry Potter for the past 4 years at Halloween. No. 5 comes out on Tuesday!!
LOve Harry Potter...I suggest reading the books or listening to them on CD in the car too. They leave alot of details out of the movies.
I like your idea. I have been hit and miss on a few of them, and I want the whole story!!You are traveling today, I hope the weather holds off for you. Love mom
I do too. I think it will be rain, but I'm just nervous about ice when crossing through the mountains later tonight.
I'm pretty stoked - we got our hands on the goblet of fire!! can't wait to watch it.
Post a Comment