Friday, December 28, 2007

Our First Christmas Together

Last year at Christmas Andy and I had just met. This year, Andy got a full dose of Bingham Christmas! We went to Randolph for the long weekend and brought Andy's little brother Kevin along for the ride. Here are some highlights from the holiday:

~We ate jambalaya
~We watched movies
~We endured the ward Christmas choral production
~We surfed the web collectively - the picture of the laptop club cracks me up! Count 'em - 4 laptops!
~We made a snowman & went sledding
~We played the "Newlywed Game"
~We ate a divine Christmas Eve dinner & exchanged presents
~We ate Christmas morning crepes at the Parry's - YUM.
~We watched Amber & Nate's wedding video - so fun!
~We visited (and cried) with my cousin Clarissa - Andy called it an "Oprah Moment"
~We drove, and drove, and drove while listening to Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on CD
~We stopped at the Yeager's for dinner (yes more eating)
~We finally arrived at home safely

It was such a fun time, but I am so glad to be back in our little world. I am pretty excited to take down all of the Christmas decorations and re-decorate our home with all of the fabulous Christmas presents we received:

NICOLE GOT
1. A corner curio hand-made by Andy. It is metal and finished in the most gorgeous glossy paint that looks like candied liquorish. It has two small doors that have beautiful bubble glass insets and two big shelves at the bottom to decorate! It goes in our bedroom and is a perfect perch for our flat screen t.v. I LOVE IT.
2. A sassy new digital camera [from Andy].
3. An iPod radio transmitter to eliminate the cords [from Andy]!
4. Beautiful wooden platter [from Holly].
5. And much more!

ANDY GOT

1. A Panerai 1950 watch [from me].
2. A wallet [from me].
3. Clothes [from me].
4. Sanuk shoes [from Kevin Yeager].
5. And much more!


8 comments:

Dana Marchant said...

Sounds like you were busy, busy! Love the Bingham festivities. Awesome cabinet!

Keri said...

I don't know Nicole you are pretty spoiled. You sound so happy! You found a one of a kind with Andy! Happy Holidays.

Abby said...

Happy Holidays! Amber loves to watch her wedding video. We just watched it 2 weeks ago. Abby

Holly said...

I need to watch ambers wedding video. ha ha! fun fun. looks like you and andy got lots lof fun stuff.

Bethers said...

The cabinet is fantastic. I loved hearing about your holiday. Love to you both.
Bethers

Colby said...

the laptop club....classic.
the Randolph 1st ward Chrstmas Contada...not classic.

Parry's said...

You are so amazing and it shows in your blogging skills. What a fun christmas we have many more to come together!

Parry's said...

PS Sorry about the wedding video! I found the cord I needed to watch home videos about 20 minutes or sooner after you had left.