
My mom is getting surgery today. She has a herniated disk and has been in so much pain over the last 6 months or more. I am so excited for her to be free of this pain. She pulled off a most beautiful, delicious, delightful Christmas for us all. I honestly have not eaten a meal that good in so long! And, she gave each of the married children one of these awesome portraits of the temple we were married in. How did she know I have been wanting one of these!? I don't know how she does it all, but mom THANKS. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
11 comments:
I can't belive how amazing Gigi is! I am so glad that she is able to get this surgery, and I hope everything works out like planned! Christmas was so fun, and it was so good to spend time with everyone!
Oh I am sorry to hear she has had back problems! Good luck Glenda! We will be thinking of you!
Keep us informed...she was in pain at the reunion. Glenda has true grit and puts her family before herself. I love the Temple portraits. Where did she get them????
Bethers
Update on mom...she seems to be doing alright from the phone conversation I had with her last night. She says the pain is gone.
And, she got the temple portraits at Costco, and Deseret Book has them too.
I hope so bad that this takes the pain away and solves the problem. It was so fun to spend the holidays with you all!
Amber
You afre so sweet to do this blog! Mom is doing great. I just hope she doesn't lift something.
Little update also i have spent the whole night with mom and she is so good she looks like nothing even has happened to her... i am so happy that she is doing so well and i hope it just gets better from here on out!!! This christmas has been so fun i am so happy i could have spent it with my whole family and could see everyone together!!! i love you all!!
get well soon, Mom.
here's to a pain free 2008.
-Nicole, is that temple pic from your home?
looks good.
Hooray!!! So glad to hear Glenda is doing well. I just know this will make her pain free. She is amazing in so many ways. Our family loves her a lot. Glad to hear how great Christmas was for all of you and to get to spend it all together. Will be seeing some of you really soon.
Hi I am alive and appreciate all of your love and concern. I am feeling a little sore today, so I am taking it very easy. I am glad Brie is staying here to help me ! it is so hard to just lay and not be able to lift , reach, bend, or stoop! I hope I can do it! i want to feel normal and active again. Love you All
Mom - you have to rest! We need to all brainstorm projects that can occupy you without making you lift, reach, bend, or stoop. Ideas anyone? I know it would kill me to be so confined and we have the same blood runnin' through our bodies.
The portrait is NOT my house - I just stole the image off deseretbook.com . I am still trying to find the right spot for mine.
Post a Comment