Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Another tag...

Seems like these tags are going around like the flu, but since I don't have anything else to post....

Here's the Deal. Each player answers the questions about themselves, at the end of the post the player tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was a Sophomore at SUU serving as a presidential ambassador and loving it.

2. What is on your To Do list today?
Pick up the dry cleaning
Buy some garments
Go to the bank
Oil Change
Work late making phone calls since application deadlines are approaching
Work on my capstone paper
Go to scouts
Love my husband since this is the week from hell!

3. Snacks that I enjoy.
Bubble Tea Smoothies with tapioca pearls
Wasabi Peas
Pepper Jack Cheese & Crackers
Popcorn & Peanut M&M's

4. Three Bad Habits.
I grind my teeth sometimes.
I chew on my gums when I get nervous - Andy makes so much fun of me!
I try to fit too much into one day.

5. If I were suddenly a billionaire I would...

Pay off student loans and debt
Never work again
Sleep in
Build a dream home

6. Five Places I've lived.
This is a repeat. Sorry. Randolph, Cedar City, Taiwan, and Salt Lake City. Just 4.

7. Five Jobs:
This is a repeat. Sorry.
1. Swimming Instructor
2. English Teacher in Taiwan
3. Educational Outreach Officer for the Utah State Board of Regents
4. Graduate Recruitment Coordinator at SUU
5. Quick n Tasty Manager

8. Five things people don't know about me.......

1. My hair grows slower than anyone I know.
2. I am really bothered about how silent racism persists in our world.
3. I have a fear of being the leader in a career setting.
4. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
5. I am a compulsive worrier.

5 PEOPLE I AM TAGGING .......................................
Mom, Holly, Amber, Brie, & Laurie. Sorry, but I want you to do it!

5 comments:

Brittney said...

OH! I love Wasabi Peas too! I love the way they cleanse your nasal passage when you take in a handful. I wouldn't dare come near then right now with pregnancy heartburn. Nor will I ever offer then to Keri Pugmire again, she hates them!

Terri said...

What the Heck!!!!!! How did you find me? Iam so happy to find out you find the love of your life. Yeaaaaaaa. I love your blog and happy to see what you are doing. Iam so excited to add you to my blog and visit often. I love ya Nicole. Oh and did you see my sister Tamis blog? She is on mine too. Take care.

Parry's said...

Sorry about the week form HELL, But it is almost over. I just did the tag so I am not obeying you. Candice tagged me a lond time ago and I just barely did it. Love ya

Glenda said...

Ok, these tags are getting crazy! I love reading about you . but i just did one kinda like this, so I will do it in awhile, maybe! Nicole 11:00 am would be a better time for the shower I think!

Laurie Bingham said...

Nicole,
I love hearing all these things that I didn't know about you!!! I will get to this tag one day...I might just spread it out a little bit. About the car...not good news. I'm sure you've heard by now.