Monday, January 21, 2008

Four & More Things About Nicole

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Swimming Instructor
2. English Teacher in Taiwan
3. Educational Outreach Officer for the Utah State Board of Regents
4. Graduate Recruitment Coordinator at SUU

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Pride & Prejudice
2. Little Miss Sunshine
3. The Princess Bride
4. Napoleon Dynamite

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Randolph, UT
2. Salt Lake City, UT
3. Jhung Li, Taiwan
4. Cedar City, UT

D) Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. The Today Show
2. House
3. The News
4. Sometimes we watch Keeping up with the Kardashians

E) Four places I have been:
1. Hawaii
2. Hong Kong
3. New York
4. Thailand

F) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Sushi
2. Tator Tots
3. Thai Coconut Curry
4. Chile Relleno

G) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Laying in my perfectly landscaped back yard getting a sun tan while sipping lemonade
2. On an exotic vacation to a Carribean Island
3. Sipping hot chocolate and knitting at The Coco Cafe in Salt Lake
4. In a hot tub with a gorgeous view with Andy

H) Four Things I am looking forward to in 2008:
1. Finishing my thesis (end of February)
2. Graduating with my masters degree (beginning of May)
3. Taking a trip to celebrate - maybe Chicago?
4. Landscaping the yard and planting a garden with at least tomatoes & basil

I tag Mom, Amber, Holly, Brie, Laurie (and anyone else who wants to).

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

hey cute nicole-do you mean the black worn out shoes? they are dollhouse, i got 'em at the gateway a long time ago, but they might be on zappos? btw: you are such an interesting, fun person! if i filled this out it definitely couldn't compare to yours:) im glad i get to call you my friend, thank goodness for amber, or i'd never know such a spunky talented diva girl!

Glenda said...

You are an interesting fun person! Just love you! And I appreciate so much all of your help this past week-end taking down Christmas decorations and helping me get my bedroom all cleaned out for the remodel. Could not have survived without you !!!

Parry's said...

Funny..You love tator tots. It was fun to see you this weekend. The railings are awesome! Andy is great!

breezy said...

Nicole you are so fun you keep me right up on everything you are a neat girl and i look up to ya i hope all is well keep in touch love ya!

Bethers said...

I love you Nicole and seriously, many of these just fit me too! It was fun to read.