
1. Did you know that "Jstor" is the story of my life?
2. Did you know that I have just 8 more trips to Salt Lake for class? YIPEE!
3. Did you know that my big capstone paper is coming along nicely? Let's hope I "Pass"
4. Did you know that John Bingham (Ohio Governor) was the main contributor to the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment, ensuring protection of the rights of freed slaves?
5. Did you know that I cannot wait until the end of April to be done with grad school?
Just checking...
7 comments:
Keep truckin'....You are so close and it will be SO WORTH it!
Nicloe you are amazing. I am so proud of you!! April will be here before you know it!! Love ya
I now know all those things thanks to you! :)Go Nicole Go!
Wow! I have a graduate degree and I didn't know any of those things! I guess I will just have to keep reading your blogs to keep up. Hang in there, it's not easy but it is worth it.
Go Girl!!! You will do it and do it well. Can't wait to see you guys soon, I hope.
I can't believe that you are almost done! That is exciting. I have also been thinking a lot about Grad school. I am still debating. April will be here before we know it!
Nicole, You are so amazing! I am so proud of you! Hang on!!! All this stress will come to an end soon!
Post a Comment