
So, I have recently become a Lost spectator. This really is some great television. Every week I become more hooked and more frustrated about the lack of resolution. In May 2007, it was announced that Lost would continue for its fourth, fifth, and sixth seasons, concluding with the 117th produced episode in May 2010. I don't know if I can wait that long to figure out what really is going on!
3 comments:
It is addicting! Every time I think I have it figured out something changes!
Emily and are LOST fans as well. But the show is starting to loose a little bit of its luster for me. Mostly because it feels like they are making it up as they go along. Hence the futility in trying to figure out the plot, because the writers [soon to be back to work] don't even know the plot.
Yet we still watch. Though I gotta admit I would watch HEROS over LOST any day of the week.
thisolsenlife.com
I had to quit watching it!! I got to frustrated!
Post a Comment