Cute picture!! Laurie looks so pretty in red! She is perfect for Colby!! Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Laurie...we love you!
Hey lady!!! It's Amanda (Pfundstein) Swinn from LV. Saw your blog in my late night search. You are still just as cute as ever. Looks like everything is going great!!! It was fun seeing what you've been up too!
Thanks Nicole! I am glad I got to talk to you last night. Hopefully we'll be able to see you guys when you come up tomorrow!
Cute picture of Laurie!! I love her, I am glad Colby found her.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute picture!! Laurie looks so pretty in red! She is perfect for Colby!! Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Laurie...we love you!
Hey lady!!! It's Amanda (Pfundstein) Swinn from LV. Saw your blog in my late night search. You are still just as cute as ever. Looks like everything is going great!!! It was fun seeing what you've been up too!
Thanks Nicole! I am glad I got to talk to you last night. Hopefully we'll be able to see you guys when you come up tomorrow!
Cute picture of Laurie!! I love her, I am glad Colby found her.
Post a Comment