Our nephew Noah turns 2 today. The picture above is Noah at our wedding. Although we couldn’t "spare the time" (the birthday and invitations were a bowling theme) to make it to his birthday party, we were fortunate to spend some time with him earlier this week making cupcakes, messes and more! We decided that he likes Andy more than me since he says his name a lot more than mine. Noah is a tender little guy.
I love this picture that shows how similar in size he and Natalee are, however Amber says Noah is actually much heavier to pack than Natalee.


He tried on my glasses at The Outback and then was so focused on slicing this bread. We love you Noah and wish you a happy birthday!
9 comments:
Those were FUN photos. I am loving Noahs birthday. He is just so PROUD!
I love how Noah makes life so much fun! He is fun to be around, and seems much older than 2! Pretty independant! I am glad you got to spend some fun time with him! Happy birthday Noah, we love you.
It is so fun to be an aunt isn't it? I love Candice's little ones. Noah and Natalee are darling little kids and Amber is such a cute mommy. Happy Birthday Noah!
I love the picture of you bowling! It reminded me so much of your fun personality and all the fun memories I have of your from school and cheerleading!
Cute pictures!! They all show Natalee and Noahs Personalitys so much i love the one of him having your glasses on cause look how Natalee thinks her little brother is so cool its darling love you hope all is well!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH!!
oh man. look how cute they are. we are so lucky to have cute nieces and nephews!! love the cute pics!
I love how close your family is even spread out over the two ends of the state!
great pics of the Noah.
oh man, that picture of him in the glasses is seriously to DIE for:) love those pics, and we love Noah too!!
i could eat that little noah right up!
Post a Comment