This is Andy's mom, Brenda. She was recently in Dallas visiting a friend. They were walking down the sidewalk and after going through an intersection, she missed the step up back onto the sidewalk and fell. Her face took the brunt of it. Fortunately nothing is broken. It could have been much worse and we are so grateful she is alright.



But, from the looks of these pictures she is in need of some sympathy! We love you, Brenda!!
8 comments:
Your MIL is a trooper for letting those pictures be taken and posted on the Internet!
I know. I asked her if it was ok and she said "I need all the sympathy I can get!" I guess I am way too vain.
Ohhhh she looks so horrible. Nicole...How fun you went to Vegas! I cant wait to do normal things. I have 3 weeks and counting. Hey can you talk or email to jason and andrea about letting me on to their site. I would love to be in touch with them. Also have you seen John M. I wish I could give him a big fat hug. Please do so for me if you can. Soooo glad you are doing well. And hey are kids in the picture? YOu know I have to ask. Love ya girl.
Oh that looks so painful!! It justs makes me hurt to think of her falling and hitting her face that hard! So glad no broken nose or more!! Get Well Soon Brenda, we are thinking of you and hopefully we may see you when you come to Utah for a visit!!
Ouch!! Poor Brenda!!
Oh man! Poor thing!!
Oh! I am so sorry this has happened to Brenda! I will call her tomorrow. I can't believe she didn't break anything.
Brenda is missing in action. I can't find her.
Post a Comment