What is summer without a rodeo? Andy and I had to go check out the rodeo last night. I was craving a rodeo burger cause there is just something about eating a hamburger at a rodeo. However, the burgers we had didn't hold a candle to the Rich County Lions Club rodeo burgers I grew up with (thank you Ralph Johnson). Nonetheless, it was a good time and they even had buffalo doing tricks!


6 comments:
Hi Nicole!
My sis Kate has just been a'raving away about you and said I had to come see your blog! Thanks for putting my button on, I was worried people didn't know what to do with it since I noticed a lot of people were trying to click on it whilst they were already on the page... Anyway, thanks! And you must be smarter than the average bear too!
I am craving a Rodeo Burger TOO! We may hit the Famous July 4th Rodeo in Woodruff in a couple of weeks. I love thaT picture of you and ANDY YOU LOOK SO PRETTY IN THAT COLOR!
Are the buffalo on top of the horse trailer? How did they do that! You are so funny to go to a rodeo for a burger!! You should have came and got a baseball burger at Dallon's games! I heard they were really good....maybe not as good as the Rich County ones!!
Love you two!
Yes, that is two buffalo on top of a horse trailer. A one-armed cowboy herded them up there. It was some high class entertainment.
Summer and rodeo, that was my entire childhood!! Now it is summer and baseball, with plenty of ballpark hot dogs.
I LOVE & miss those Cedar rodeos!
Post a Comment