Thursday, July 31, 2008

I am a Bishop's Daughter - Uh Oh!

MEET BISHOP BINGHAM
My dad was set apart as Bishop of the Randolph First Ward this
past weekend. It was very special and we know he will do a
great job. We are so happy we got to be there for the occasion.
Andy and I got to speak in another ward sacrament meeting with
my dad (because he was a high councilmen) literally minutes
before he was put in as the bishop. Our prayers are with both
my mom and dad as they embark on this life-changing journey.
From the moment we have known about my dad's calling anytime
I act a little bit naughty (which is often) Andy teases me that
I am already being a "Bishop's Daughter". :)

3 comments:

the stahle's said...

Isn't it always the Bishop's kids that are the most naughty. jk :)

That is awesome for your dad and mom!

Glenda said...

I am nervous for the Bishops daughters and the Bishops wife!!Thanks for talking in church with your dad last Sunday! You were both so amazing, and I loved your talks! Funny that your dad blanked out your names!!It is part of getting Old !!

Parry's said...

Andy Makes me laugh!