Thursday, July 17, 2008

July Jamboree

Every year Cedar City hosts the July Jamboree Car Show. The day starts out with breakfast at the Garden House and then all the classic cars go on a ride up to Brianhead. Later in the day, all of the cars are parked up and down main street and there is a big festival with live music, food, and most importantly FUNNEL CAKES. The past 2 years we have entered Andy's 1954 Packard Panama Super Clipper and it is always a good time. This year we brought chairs and camped out by the car. People think the cars are the show, but people watching is the real hit!

Andy getting the car in position.


Two cute girls looking in the window of the car.

9 comments:

Kate said...

So fun! And you know how I feel about funnel cakes...

The Funderburks said...

The funnel cake was the highlight of the event for me. I get 1 per summer and it is always heaven!

Glenda said...

I love Andys Packard! Especially because you drove away in it on your Honeymoon! Sounds like a fun day!See you soon!

Kaydee said...

Funnel cake!! I have not had it in so long. That sounds divine!!

Holly said...

How fun!! you two always do the funnest stuff! I love that Packard. It makes me think of your romantic wedding!! love ya

brianabingham said...

Okay! I had no idea you guys were into cars! My dad is a car show finatic, so after attending all these car shows he has decided to start his own in Green River! You guys should enter his car and go with Blake and I. We have to help park cars and do the not so fun stuff, but we would love to have some fellow Bingham's there!! It's August 23rd.

Jodi said...

You are making me jealous with the mention of funnel cakes.... HOpe all is well!

Ms. White said...

your blog is so cute! i need to fix mine!!!! and funnel cakes are sooo guud. love you girl!

JOE BURNS said...

Sweet car Andy! When and where did you get that thing? Any plans to bring it back to showroom condition?