
I was inspired by a recipe in Real Simple for artichoke pizza on pita so I ran with it. We used Greek-style pitas and spread a little pesto on them, toasted them and then loaded them with grilled chicken, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, and cheese. Yum. And we scooped grilled avocados on them as we ate each bite. I can't take the credit for the grilled avocados either - I got the idea here. But I thought grilled avocados were sooo good. Andy thought they just tasted like avocados.
7 comments:
I'm glad you enjoyed them, Nicole. :)
I love anything with Avocados....yum!
That pizza looks so yummy! I can't wait to try it! You always have the best recipes. Keep the coming.
This looks so yummy! I am starving today and wish that you could make me lunch! Thanks for the idea though! I agree, keep them coming!
im sure glad my husband never sees your blog nicole because your cooking puts me to SHAME!! that looks delicious by the way, and i LOVE pita!
Yummy! Next time you need to call us over for dinner!! I'll make sure to bring chicken strips for Mike though! haha
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
If you couldn't tell, I think that looks delectable.
Post a Comment