Monday, September 22, 2008

Good News

My very good friend from college, John Marriott, has been fighting leukemia for the past several months and I just got a text from him saying that he is cancer free! I am so happy for John! This is such an old and funny picture, but the only one I have!

6 comments:

Kate said...

That is definitely good news! Yay!

P.S. I like your hair that color.

Unknown said...

YEAH!! I have been waiting for my email from Wayne for this news! I am glad you posted this. I am so happy for John.

Homecoming looked so fun. I am so sad I missed it :(.

--Jen Roper

Glenda said...

Nicole I am so glad to hear that! I hope it keeps going in the right direction! I love that picture of you! Your hair is so pretty that color!

the stahle's said...

Oh, I am so happy to hear that! I have been wondering how he is doing!

Colby said...

Wow, I didn't even know about the initial diagnosis. That is great news tho, I wish him the best.

Great Photo, BTW.

Dezaree said...

That is so good to hear. I have been wondering how he is doing.