Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Dallon!


Happy Birthday Dallon. Dallon is my very first nephew. Dallon is so smart and fun to be around. I feel like I'm talking to someone my own age when talking to Dallon. I remember when he was like three or four and he would use the word "actually" I thought it was the cutest thing ever! I also really loved it when Andy and I were dating and the two of them would play Guitar Hero while I watched them become friends. Happy Birthday Dallon - we love you!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

happy birthday dallon!!!! you are now 12. that is so cool. can't wait to see you guys soon. love ya



aubrey

Parry's said...

Dallon does seem so mature! He is fun to be around!

Glenda said...

All so true! What a cute picture! Dallon is very mature!

Holly said...

Thanks coco! Dallon is a great kid! I am glad he is so much like his dad!!

FlipFlop Mom said...

Absolutely cute blog!! and cute Nephew!!!

Brooke said...

All of the Doug Bingham kids and grandkids talked and talk like they're 12 when they're only 3. It was always fun to listen to you, Amber and Colby, it was like you were from another planet. (a smart planet)