Amber is my younger sister who is always up for challenges. She took on managing the construction of a $2.5 million home this past summer and did it with style! She never ceases to amaze me with her ambition and ability. She is so fun to be around and motivates me with her energy for life and positive attitude.
Amber has been in a card group for a couple of years. I have been envious of this card group for a couple of years. I almost wanted to move to Bear Lake to join it. But, I have successfully started my own card group in Cedar City under Amber's tutelage. She has already taught me some advanced card-making techniques ;). I hope someday we can get together and make cards! Amber is a great example and a great sister. Happy Birthday!

4 comments:
'Thanks Nicole. I'm glad I can help you with some techniqus because I am always calling you for help or advice. Thanks for the cute post. Love ya Amber
That was such a cute post! Happy Birthday Amber!
cute post about amber! we love her too:) i agree about her fun energy for life, and im so glad i know you through her! happy birthday to amber:) and nicole, that has to be the swanky-est card group party i have ever seen! great job
How sweet! I am so glad that my daughters are such good friends! Your both pretty amazing!
Post a Comment