Sunday, October 19, 2008

What a weekend

We went to a cabin with friends Friday night.

Matt cooking us breakfast

We walked up to Strawberry Point

To see this.

Then we hiked up to Cascade Falls

And Andy...

and Matt thought they needed to climb inside the falls, which freaked Trish and I out.

Then we got home just in time

to go to dinner with these lovely friends from Salt Lake.


We made chicken tortilla soup and jalapeno poppers for dinner on Sunday.


It was a great weekend.

10 comments:

Bethers said...

This would be MY kind of weekend!!! So Nicole!

Jodi said...

Looks like life is good for you - I love jalepeno poppers they are my favorite. Try putting some green chili's in spaghetti - it is awesome and adds a little kick to an otherwise typical dish. Since I moved to Texas we dont' have a meal without green chili's in it. I love them and they are great to cure a cold!

BrieAnna said...

Looks So pretty i miss southern utah. i am thinking to come down next weekend maybe we can see you!!! I love you and YUMMY SOUP!!!!!!

Mama Mia said...

Yum and so fun!

Kate said...

So glad you had time to hang out with us on Saturday night! It was great to see you.

Anonymous said...

It was fun getting to hang out with you guys!! We had a really good time too! By the way... thanks for the info on Googlescholar.com. Worked like a charm!

Parry's said...

fun weekend. cool pics.

Glenda said...

Your always having fun! I love it! You look so cute in all the pictures, especially the one with the wind! Food looks so yummy!

Jason and Andrea Wilcock said...

YUMMY food! Reading your blog always makes me hungry! Seeing pictures from Strawberry Point makes me MISS southern Utah so much more and gets me EXCITED once again to move. Pray for the economy and housing market to get better. :-)

Candice Eborn said...

I totally agree, everytime I visit your site my mouth waters! You guys are always creating, I Love It!