This past weekend a group of us were in Las Vegas and went to the Air Show at the Nellis Air Force Base. Can you see the writing in the sky in this first picture? Click on it to make it bigger so you know what I am talking about. Can you believe there are 5 airplanes flying in a row making the little dots that create the words? Crazy.
Me standing in front of a giant cargo plane.
And our friends Randy and Emily were here from Texas for all the fun too!
6 comments:
Seriously, Nicole, I love your hair that way.
How fun! Dang. I haven't been to an air show in a long time. And I don't think it was nearly as cool as Vegas'. ha ha
Wow that is amazing! I can't wait for vegas in a few weeks!
how fun. i think i feel a little jealousy coming on.
air shows are the best!
Nicole! You look so good! I wish I could have seen you while I was in Cedar, but I guess that just gives me another reason why I need to visit again. I hope everything is going good!
Wow that message in the sky is amazing! Glad you could have a little get-a-way with friends! Do you get to stay home this week?
Post a Comment