Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm pretty much famous.

This is crazy. Andy found it when he googled my name. You may remember this post I did about the New York Times Chocolate Chip Cookies. Well, I was quoted in some random newspaper as paragraph 5 reads:

Bloggers less well known have also weighed in. Nicole Funderburk (funderburks.blogspot.com) in Cedar City, Utah, wrote she cheated “and didn’t use hoity toity cake flour or chocolate disks and I didn’t even chill them overnight. But wow. Wow. They were DELECTABLE.”

You can see the full article at: http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/display.php?id=36447

I feel famous. But I also feel like my privacy has been invaded. Thus, we changed our settings so our blog can't be found on search engines, something I have been meaning to do for weeks.

But on to bigger and better things. The other day we wanted some tortilla chips to go with our guacamole and carne asada tacos. So, we fried some flour and corn tortillas. They turned out so good. Go ahead and drool now.

8 comments:

Russ said...

that's funny! Be sure to add us to your list!

www.wikiwilde.blogspot.com

Parry's said...

omg i can't believe it. I already knew you were famous, but man that is freaky. I'm so glad I am going private.

Senja said...

Hi Nicole, I found your blog on Kate and Ryan's blog and I have to say I love your style! And the food you make looks delicous! :)

I hope it is OK that I will come by often to check out your new recipes and your interior taste. Wonderful! :)

Many greetings from Sweden. Senja

Holly said...

that is so funny! you are famous! maybe you should change it back and start putting adds on your blog! you could get rich!! HA HA

Carly said...

you are such a martha! everytime I come to your blog I leave hungry. Can I be your apprentice?

Carly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Glenda said...

I still vote you and Mia as the Blogging Queens! Yes you are Famous! You need to start a cooking blog! Love you!

Aaron said...

I'm a little late to the party but my favorite comment from the article is "...with Nicole Funderburk using ALL CAPS to describe how good these damn cookies are..."

Nicole I don't know you but please tell Andy I said hello