Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Las Vegas with my family (including the Grensings). My contribution was this salad. I just thought it was gorgeous so I had to take a photo. It has mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, mandarin oranges, feta, pine nuts, dried cranberries and a dijon poppyseed viniagrette. It was pretty yummy along with the rest of the food. Props to Michelle for probably the juiciest turkey I have ever had.

We all went to a UNLV basketball game and here is the after-game footage:


And Mylee zonked!

We hit up a buffet and did a little shopping. And I happened up on this gorgeous little number:


Thanks everyone for a really great time!

6 comments:

Bethers said...

The salad is very colorful and looks scrumptuous. Loved the chair!

Glenda said...

It was a great Thanksgiving! Loved having all of the family together, in warm Las Vegas! Did you buy that cute chair?

Laurie Bingham said...

Colby and I had a fabulous time rooming with you and Andy, and making you guys our chauffeurs! Andy kept us laughing the whole time!

BrieAnna said...

The Salad was so good!!! Thanksgiving was so much fun and relaxing it was great to spend so much time with you and Andy you guys are so much fun.. i miss ya already Love you!

::David and Erin:: said...

I hope you bought that chair! LOVE it! What store was it in?

Holly said...

nice pictures of me! thanks alot!! I didn't know you bought a chair! vegas shopping is fun!