Meet Andy's brother Kevo. He cuts his hair once a year and then lets it grow out all year long. But before he buzzes it all off, he always has to have some ridiculous hair cut for a couple of days just to get a rise out of people. Last year it was bear claw side burns and this year it was a really bad mullet and custom mustache design by Andy. He is a character.
B E F O R E

D U R I N G

A F T E R
7 comments:
I like him already! That's too funny! You know what else is funny...Stephen's Snuggie video!!!
Wow. What a Kevo and What a mullet!
Only Kevo! He is pretty fun! I didn't realize he only cut his hair once a year!
Erin - Stephen's Snuggie video is hilarious. I need to post it on my blog I think. I have the greatest boss in the world.
Go Kevo!! It looks hot!
That's freakin' awesome.
Colby/ Laurie
I was looking at your blog with my 5 year old. I was laughing at the many "styles" of hair and she asked me what I was laughing at. I told her "look at his hair", to which she replied, "I think it looks nice". So, there you go, what does a mom know, lol.
Post a Comment