Monday, February 9, 2009

"What I Would Do Differently"

This is from my cousin in an email I received from her today:

"I was reading a story the other day--'what I would do differently' from an 80+ yr old woman. Her comments were that she would not worry so much! Be more easy going and take more risks because she can see now -- retrospectively -- that things always do work out!"

I think this is so true and I am as guilty as anyone of worrying too much. I know the Lord wants us to put trust and faith in him and not be so stressed about everything.

4 comments:

Loni said...

Nicole, me and Loni loved the snuggie infomercial. It was way funny, you should go into acting. We also love our "custom railing" it's one heck of a view out the office window! Our mailman also commented on how much he loves delivering mail into our "custom mailbox" he's never seen anything like it! And lastly we loved Andy's "custom haircut" that he gave. It's awesome how everything Andy does is so "custom". ha ha! Matt and Loni

Glenda said...

Such smart advice from that 80 year old! It is true, 90% of what we stress over always works out! Not to mention stress is so hard on our bodies and causes us to age faster!! I am as guilty as anyone of worrying too much!

Brooke said...

As they say, hindsight is 20/20. It was good to see you at the shower, I hope I didn't push my opinions about having babies on you too hard, I meant to apologize before I left. Sorry. It's the Bingham in me.

Laurie Bingham said...

It was so fun to hang out with you guys this past weekend! It seemed to go by really fast though!

I found this food storage blog, I'm not sure if you've heard of it but check it out:http://safelygatheredin.blogspot.com/