I wanted to let you all know that I started a cooking blog. It is mostly for my own benefit - so that I have online access to all of my recipes no matter where I am at. But, I would love to have you check in at www.thehotartichoke.blogspot.com.
I LOVE that you did this. One of these days, I will try my hand at cooking, and it's the stuff you make that I want to make. I've always loved reading about the delicious food you make! :)
Awesome, Nicole! That's exactly why I started mine - it's mainly my online recipe book. I can't wait to start following yours. I wish we lived closer together so we could have a dinner club together or something.
I will have to check it out. You wouldn't happen to have those thirsty cookies on there. The ones you always used to make? (Powdered Sugar and butter?)
6 comments:
I LOVE that you did this. One of these days, I will try my hand at cooking, and it's the stuff you make that I want to make. I've always loved reading about the delicious food you make! :)
Awesome, Nicole! That's exactly why I started mine - it's mainly my online recipe book. I can't wait to start following yours. I wish we lived closer together so we could have a dinner club together or something.
yeah for my benefit!
Awes! Will you come cook it for me too?
LOVE IT!!! Now I know where to go when I need a gourmet recipe! THANKS!
I will have to check it out. You wouldn't happen to have those thirsty cookies on there. The ones you always used to make? (Powdered Sugar and butter?)
Post a Comment