I took a sewing class this weekend at
Sew Swanky. It was called "Domestic Diva Oven Mitt & Hot Pad Class". It was so great! It was just what I needed to build my confidence with sewing. This is a picture of my oven mitt and my hot pad is still under construction. I loved it! Anyone who is interested in doing this, I think they are going to do a purse class soon!

Also, we planted our garden this weekend! This is all of our starts - we are planting corn, bell peppers, poblano peppers, zucchini, carrots, lettuce, cilantro, basil, tomatoes, and more! In a couple of months we will be able to plant our starts in the garden. Hope they grow! There will be so many yummy things we can make with all that good stuff.
2 comments:
Good job on the garden and the oven mitt. You are always up to something fun. Hope we can get together again soon.
I would like to go with you to that sewing class. It looks fun. Also, Geoff and I are going to grow a garden here at Katie's place as well. We're getting everything ready this weekend. Hopefully we can get something to grow out of it!
Post a Comment