Monday, March 30, 2009

The Weekend

We went down to St. George to the new Brazilian Steakhouse, Made in Brazil.

This is Andy in awe at the succulent meat being brought to our table non-stop!

Our friends Dez and Geoff quite enjoyed it as well.

We worked in the yard and I re-decorated this little nook.


And we had Easter Sunday dinner - early! Ham, potatoes, devilled eggs, and salad.

4 comments:

Laurie Bingham said...

I am jealous of that St. George weather you got to enjoy! I don't know if I will see you this weekend:(

Glenda said...

You are so busy, so cute, so creative, so amazing, SOOO Nicole! I love you!

Brittney said...

Yummy! I wish I could be your roomate or something...you do the coolest things, have a darling dwelling and cook such appealing meals.

Dezaree said...

That was a fun fun day. We need to do that again sometime....once everything calms down. It sounds like you guys have been as busy as we have. We need to get together soon though.