
This weekend we went to the Viva Las Vegas Car Show. I like car shows, but I LOVE this car show. It is not only a car show, but a culture show. I found myself often more intrigued by the people than the cars. About 50% of the crowd dress like 50's greasers. It is such a trip. I want to dress up next year!So you see a lot of cool cars:



But you also see a lot of this:


And, if that's not entertaining enough...
Yes, he has a dollar bill and yes he has it tied to a piece of fishing line.
And, yes, several people spotted it, reached down to pick it up and swoop it was yanked right out of their hands! It was hilarious! We stood and watched about 4 different rounds.And it was fun to experience it all with friends:
4 comments:
That looks so fun i love how they dress its darling you should totally dress up next year! But you look cute and springy in your Yellow!! I MISS YOU! I want to take a trip down to visit you one weekend i don't know when yet but i really want to go to st. george and get some sun! i miss you guys and love you! HAPPY EASTER!
I love car shows as well! I'll have to remember this one and see if I can go next year!!
There was this dude in our old ward that slicked his hair back and wore suspenders. I always just thought he was a nerd until one day I saw him driving one of those rat rods. After that I was way intimidated by him because I knew he wasn't a nerd but a total badass rockabilly dude.
So funny and entertaining! I know I would have more fun watching the people than the cars! I am wanting to head south I needs warmth and Sun!
Post a Comment