Today marks the beginning of "Couch-to-5K". My friend Keri and I have been walking off and on all winter, but today we are going to step it up with a workout called Couch-to-5K where you gradually introduce running into your regimen. We are hoping to work up to a 5K sometime this summer and maybe a 10K or half-marathon this fall.
5 comments:
I actually printed out this schedule last week with the thought that I would like to start doing this. I haven't yet... maybe this will inspire me!
I have used that plan. It really works.
I have friend who told me she did this and worked up to run a marathon! I did a plan out of runners world! It works I am up to running 4 miles 3x per week!
I'm training for a tri right now and I gotta say running is still the hard part for me. I'm buying new shoes in hopes to inspire me.
I want to know your choice of sports bra...that has always been a major problem for me. I usually double up...TMI.
Post a Comment