Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Trip to Texas

We got to spend an extended Memorial Day Weekend in Texas with the Funderburks. We had such a nice time.

1. We visited the old custom shop where Andy used to work.
2. Andy went to a car show with his dad, brother and friends.
3. We visited Andy's great Amarillo friends.
4. We lunched at The Golden Light Cafe on historic Route 66 and browsed the antique shops.


5. Brenda hosted a Texas style BBQ complete with brisket, ribs, beans, corn and MORE. The food was as plentiful as the guests.
6. We got family photos taken at the Cadillac Ranch and they turned out great.





7. We laughed at baby and childhood pictures. Look how CUTE Andy is! He is the tall one.

8. On our way home, we stopped at Yogurtland in Las Vegas and enjoyed these yummy treats.

9 comments:

Kate said...

Love the family pictures! The sky looks so beautiful in the background.

Dana Marchant said...

Cool trip!

Herzog Family said...

LOVE the family photos, cool location. Looks like a fun trip.

TiffanyW. said...

Hey Nicole, It's Tiffany Wamsley- Holly said your blog was cute, so I had to check it out, and she's right. It is absolutely adorable. You are soo creative! I just started blogging. You are welcome to look at my blog. It is wwofwamsleys.blogspot.com Also, I was wondering if you wanted anything from stampin' up? I know we talked about it a couple months ago, just thought I'd check with ya. Let me know. Hope all is well. Take care, Tiffany

Parry's said...

I totally love the family photos. YOu were right they turned out awesome. How fun just to get away. See you soon!

brianabingham said...

I missed you family last weekend, I was so sad when none of you were there. I am calling next time to make sure some one from your family comes! Please tell that little bree that her baby is so stinkin' cute and someday I will get her baby gift to her, but first I have to go and exchange them so they'll fit!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ya'll! We sure enjoyed your visit here in Texas and getting to read about it on your blog. Thanks for coming to see us...just come again soon and STAY LONGER!! Glad you are home safe...Carry On.
Love, Brenda & Gary

Glenda said...

I finally had time to check out your blog! I love it! Your trip looks like a hit!! I love the
Family Photos! So cool the way you are all standing apart. Brenda and Gary look GreAT!! And then to top it all off at Yogortland!! Yummy!!!

Jodi said...

Looks like you had a great time - if you ever head a little more south than Amarillo - give me a call! We should hook up!