Our first BBQ of the season - Amber, Nate, Natalee and Noah were passing through town and stopped in for burgers on the grill. Natalee got out her new bike and Noah got out his skateboard and we utilized the playgrounds at the school across the street. It gave me a whole new perspective on the value of having the amenities of the school so close by - kids love it! It was so fun to have them to enjoy the beautiful evening.

3 comments:
I Can't wait to stop in for one of your yummy Backyard bar-b-ques! I am so excited for warm weather and green grass! Your grass looks so good!!
I wish when we passed through we could do that dang it you will be gone.. but will you be back monday there be a chance we stay until monday let me know!! But Natalee in these pictures looks like Amber when she was her age wow it like fun!! Your grass does look very green!
Your house looks so cute! I love your yard. Looks like fun. It is always great to be with family!
Post a Comment