This weekend I got to attend Women's Conference at BYU with my mom and sisters. Brie couldn't go because they don't allow babies so we missed her. It was pretty inspiring and I learned so much about how I can improve. It was wonderful to spend the entire day with my favorite girls!We also got to be there for Paxton's baby blessing. My dad blessed him and it was a really special day. He is such a cute baby! I was snapping pictures of him with everyone's camera but my own! Good thing he got some CUTE photos taken by Lindsay Jane Photography. To see more click here.

6 comments:
Those pictures of Paxton are pretty amazing. Looks like a happy baby.
That was such a fabulous weekend! I am glad we got to spend so much time together!
Cute photo of the girls...Paxton is such a little man, I can't believe the smiles!
Brie is so lucky to have such fabulous pictures of her baby boy! He is a cutie!
It was fun to see you two.
I loved the week-end also it was great to go to womens conference with my girls! Your so on the Ball getting posts on your blog! Little Paton is so Handsome! So glad you were there for all the fun!
Post a Comment