Monday, August 10, 2009

Breck + Brie

Breck and Brie's wedding was a few weeks ago and it was great. Because I was so into mingling and enjoying, I didn't manage to take a single photo! So, I've been waiting for Brie to get her pics from her awesome photographer, Lindsay Jane. This is one of my favorite photos because I think it really captures their cute family.

4 comments:

Brittney said...

They are cute! I saw some more of the pics that Amber had on her blog, great photography. Congrats to your sister.

JOE BURNS said...

Great pic! Thanks for letting us come check out your sweet house and amazing decorations. I think you need to do a side business helping people decorate. You can start with us we need some inspiration. The first job is always pro bono right?
Andy I want a ride next time in that kick ass truck of yours.

Glenda said...

So sweet! I am so glad we had Lindsay Jane Photography help capture this event! That money spent was well worth it!! Cant wait to see you in a week!!

Glenda said...

hry i just made a comment and it showed up as douglas!!!