
These are the official reunion shirts; I love how they turned out. Paxton has a tiny one but he's not wearing it in this picture. Instead, he's sporting that great facial expression.
This is Andy & Kevin launching one of the boats using the "Monster Truck". Andy was feelin' TUFF.
This is one of the crafts - bracelets. Noah even got in on it and made a "boy one".
This is the other craft we did - handmade roasting sticks for marshmallows and hot dogs. We got to custom paint our handles. Check out the zebra patterns.We spent lots of time on the beach, in the boat and we even made it to the Rich County Fair's Demolition Derby. We loved our weekend in Bear Lake.
4 comments:
I may be stealing some of those ideas for my family get togethers. I love the zebra pattern roasting sticks!
Thanks for being the organizer and putting so much extra affort into the reunion this year, it was a great success!!
You are amazing! Thanks for all your work to make the reunion so fun!! Your blog is fun...it has been months since I looked! Love ya!
Hi Nicole! This is my way of contacting you. Your blog is soo cute, I am going to add it to my blog list. Your trip to Bear Lake looks soo fun. Anyways, the new Stampin up catalog came out in July and I wanted to let you know. I owe you a catalog too. I am also going to place an order this month, and I wanted to see if you wanted to order anything. You can view the catalog online. It's www.stampinup.com. If you do just let me know. I hope all is going well. Thanks, Tiffany
Post a Comment