Monday, September 14, 2009

In Cedar City

We spent the weekend in Cedar City. We went to the cruise night with the Marshalls & the Chestnuts.


We went to the farmer's market and saw this gorgeous little rooster. I wanted to take it home.

And also picked up these beauties - golden cherry tomatoes.

We went to the rodeo.


And made Curry Chicken Skewers.

I love living in Cedar City.

5 comments:

::David and Erin:: said...

Is that Liz Brown Marshall? How do you guys know each other? We managed Liz's apartments in Cedar while David was in school. He played softball with her and we hiked with her in Zion...LOVE Liz!

Keri said...

cute new hair-i love it!

Parry's said...

fun times:}

Laurie Bingham said...

Fun! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple weekends. And, I also can't wait to come visit. I am trying to get a new job so I am crossing my fingers that we can still come....

Mama Mia said...

you are simply the best love ya!