Could you take a picture of every room in your house! I stinkin love your style and get a bunch of my ideas from you. No joke! You are so great and creative!
Your house is so darn cute. And though I've only seen it a few times, I'd be willing to wager that your house is almost always company-ready. You and Andy don't seem all that messy to me...just wait to you have kids and toys and, and, and.
4 comments:
love it! Wish I had a door to give a face lift to. sigh.....
Could you take a picture of every room in your house! I stinkin love your style and get a bunch of my ideas from you. No joke! You are so great and creative!
You are very talented! Very inviting!
Your house is so darn cute. And though I've only seen it a few times, I'd be willing to wager that your house is almost always company-ready. You and Andy don't seem all that messy to me...just wait to you have kids and toys and, and, and.
Post a Comment