This is my friend, Bailu, from China. She works with me at SUU. This is us bowling last week.
Then, we decided to try something new for Sunday dinner. We invited Bailu over to cook authentic Chinese food for us.
Look at her cute cooking smock. She was giving us orders: "chop this, slice that". But it was well worth it:
Soy-Ginger Pork Ribs with Scallions.
Yellow Fish straight from Chinatown in Las Vegas. It was probably my favorite dish. She cooked it with the head and all.
Eggs with tomatoes. Yummy.
And, most everyone's favorite, eggplant with peppers, ginger and scallions.
3 comments:
I never realized how much I love Ginger until I had authentic Chinese food. It is SO good! What a fun friend you have...she's adorable.
Bailu looks so cute and fun! what yummy food. I am sure this is the friend you will be going to China with, right! You will have a great experience in China with her! You both look darling in the first picture!
I love Chinese food, though I couldn't really tell you if I love authentic Chinese food, but it looks delicious! What an awesome friend!
Post a Comment