Yep, they're already up. I know, I know. But I will be on a work trip in China from December 9th - 20th, missing a large majority of the holiday season. So, I decided to decorate early so that I still have time to enjoy the decorations before I leave. The theme is green, black, white, silver. I love how it turned out!
SOOO Nicole! I love it! So glad you could decorate early, and can enjoy it before you leave for China. I would find a favorite one and then the next picture would be my favorite!
Looks like pictures from Better Homes and Gardens! You are talented and so tasteful. I was just thinking how my kids would have every singe piece broken in a day. LOL!
I don't think it's ever to early to decorate for Christmas. Plus your house looks so amazing!! I love how you do things just a little bit different, the color scheme is fab! Your Fab!! I think I'm going to have to decorate this weekend now :-)
Shnack! Can you say future Martha Stewart? Seriously. I love it! Keep the ideas coming. Although, then my house may look too identical. I just love your ideas.
LOVE IT! You can pack me in your suitcase to China!!! I wish I could come. Will you get the chance to go shopping? It was nice to briefly see you at Homecoming. Ashlyn's better and we all survived the "Swine Flu" scare!
Nicole, my dear! Everything is darling for Christmas. Perfect idea to get it ready so you can come back to it. Have so much fun in China...Dang. Wish I could have been at Homecoming to see everyone. Hopefully next year. Love ya girl.
12 comments:
Wow, your cute house looks perfectly festive! I love the color picks and I LOVE your style!!
SOOO Nicole! I love it! So glad you could decorate early, and can enjoy it before you leave for China. I would find a favorite one and then the next picture would be my favorite!
Looks like pictures from Better Homes and Gardens! You are talented and so tasteful. I was just thinking how my kids would have every singe piece broken in a day. LOL!
I don't think it's ever to early to decorate for Christmas. Plus your house looks so amazing!! I love how you do things just a little bit different, the color scheme is fab! Your Fab!! I think I'm going to have to decorate this weekend now :-)
Wow! As always it looks amazing! I think I might be able to see you tomorrow! I'll call you....
So cute! You wanna come do my house next?
Shnack! Can you say future Martha Stewart? Seriously. I love it! Keep the ideas coming. Although, then my house may look too identical. I just love your ideas.
love the silohoutte ornaments:}
LOVE IT! You can pack me in your suitcase to China!!! I wish I could come. Will you get the chance to go shopping? It was nice to briefly see you at Homecoming. Ashlyn's better and we all survived the "Swine Flu" scare!
i love all the green!!! Looks great!
Nicole, my dear! Everything is darling for Christmas. Perfect idea to get it ready so you can come back to it. Have so much fun in China...Dang. Wish I could have been at Homecoming to see everyone. Hopefully next year. Love ya girl.
Love it Nicole! You are the ultimate decorator and I LOVE your style! Can you come do my house?! Looks great, and you have a great trip to China!
Post a Comment