So, I did get a Nikon D5000 camera for Christmas (wahoo!) and so far I am very happy with it. I feel like an amateur and I need to enroll myself in a photography class as soon as possible. It was very theraputic to take down the Christmas decorations and put my house back to normal. I thought I would show you the result.

I also got these fabulous plates for Christmas.

And after the holiday mumbo jumbo left the room, I decided this space needed a telephone table even though we don't (and probably never will) have a telephone. I dropped off a load at the Deseret Industries and something told me to go inside. That is where I found this little gem of a table for $12. I was pretty pleased with my purchase. All I did was wipe it down.


6 comments:
I'm glad to see that you joined the Nikon cult way to go.
Your house looks awesome. I love the way you decorate. You got a Nikon huh? You will have tons of fun. I'm not sure where the D5000 runs in their line-up, but it sounds like more of their professional ones. I have a Canon XSi which is a semi-pro SLR. It is one of the cheapest, but I have some nice lenses and I absolutely love it! It is perfect for me. I'm so addicted to photography, although I wish I knew a lot more of what I was doing with the darn thing! I want to take classes so bad, but it just doesn't work right now with the kids and Tyson's schedule. Take the class and teach me...I'll be over to visit with my mother-in-law living part-time in Cedar city now. :)
Love the new fresh look and that table from the di looks like a great find.
I got a Nikon D3000 for Christmas! I feel the same way, in order to fully appreciate such a great camera I'm going to have to take a class or something. Have fun taking pictures!
We should take a photography class together. We got a Nikon before Nora was born, but between child wrangling and work, I've yet to really learn about all the bells and whistles. Meanwhile, your house looks great (as always).
Cant wait to see the fun pictures you will get along your journeys! I am jealous of your house all fresh for the new year, I havent taken down my decorations yet!!What a deal you got at the DI! That size of table will be fun for years and in alot of spaces!
Post a Comment