I couldn't resist this cute little onesie at the salon the other day. I think they're called ruffle bottoms. And then I found the leggings to go underneath at H&M. She'll be decked in ruffles!
Sooo cute! I love ruffles. She is going to be adorable. The name game is a hard one. I can't wait to find out what you decide. By the way, you are so cute pregnant!
5 comments:
Does the baby have a name yet?
The baby does not have a name yet. She won't have a name until she's born. We are having serious trouble agreeing on a name we both like...
So cute! How goes all things baby prep? The nursery?
too too cute.
Sooo cute! I love ruffles. She is going to be adorable. The name game is a hard one. I can't wait to find out what you decide. By the way, you are so cute pregnant!
Post a Comment