







If you know me, you know that I love shoes. I think I have great feet and I have a vast collection of shoes I like to sport.
Enter pregnancy.
My feet are swollen and I honestly have about 2 pairs of shoes that currently fit me. Those would be the rare size 6.5 or 7 that I fell in love with and bought even though they were too big. Well, I'm glad I did or I would literally be barefoot and pregnant at this moment. Sigh. I guess I need to buy some more shoes.
Good thing I'm a pro at that. :)
10 comments:
My feet grew a half size with each pregnancy! Not just swelling. I now wear a size 9. My grandmother went from a size 5 to a size 10, one full size with each pregnancy. Happy shopping!! :)
I love all the photos:} Wow. the journey it is tough
I love LOVE LoVE Shoes too! But, you have a way better collection. I have some sad news. When I was pregnant my feet became HUGE! I had to buy new shoes, because it was winter and I was freezing in the old flip-flops. Well, after the preg. my feet shrunk. I went from a 7 to an 8 and then after to a six. But, how can you just get rid of your old loves? Sad, eh.
I don't want to alarm you, but I think there are bugs crawling up your leg in one of your pictures...fyi!
Also, you have some super cute shoes!! I really hope that pregnancy doesn't permanently change your shoe size. Good luck!
Cute shoes! You really do have good feet! I do think your feet will go back to the normal size after the baby, mine did, but some crazy stories and comments above!
You always have great shoes!! I hope you get to wear them again. I believe you will. When did your feet start swelling? 2nd trimesterish? I have nothing but the end to look forward to. That's right, we're having a baby:) We are due Oct. 30th. Hope you're doing well!!
You have such cute shoes! I never realized you had such tiny feet! If a size 6.5 is too big, what size do you wear? I wear 6.5 and thought my feet were small! I pretty much wore flip flops the whole time I was pregnant! LOL
the best part about this post was that you actually have pictures of you wearing the shoes!! ha crazy! I have always envied your shoe collection.
by the way... since they aren't fitting, you can just toss them all my way! :) haha
You do always have the cutest shoes. How's the swelling??????
Ahhh... I LOVE this post! I completely love shoes too and I must agree with everyone else, your shoe collection is SUPER cute! I love the flats with the buckle! So fun, trendy, and refreshing! Sucks for being swollen though. :( Good thing that goes away! :)
Post a Comment