The changes in the nursery meant a little rearranging of furniture and a few updates for the living room. Of course, it was time to pop out some summer color too.
I love your house and style! Can you please come decorate my house??? I need to buy some furniture for a start I guess and get these darn walls painted. I guess I'll keep looking at your pics for tips. :)
I love all your rooms! How are you feeling - almost 31 weeks! You are doing great! Keep hanging in there. Someday, you need to come visit and help me decorate my house a little more.
3 comments:
I love your house and style! Can you please come decorate my house??? I need to buy some furniture for a start I guess and get these darn walls painted. I guess I'll keep looking at your pics for tips. :)
I love all your rooms! How are you feeling - almost 31 weeks! You are doing great! Keep hanging in there. Someday, you need to come visit and help me decorate my house a little more.
Nicole! What color is that blue in your front room?
Post a Comment