


We had the 30 week ultra sound today and she is looking cuter than ever! I love her profile and her eyes are so precious. She was chewing on her hand or sucking her thumb at one point - it was cute. The ultra sound tech noticed a little hair. Everything is going well but we can't wait to get our little baby here!
4 comments:
Oh so sweet I love her perfect little shaped head! Her profile is precious too! Fun to have a sneak peek, so glad all is going good! I know bed rest is getting hard, but it will be worth it! the little flower you put on her undershirt is way cute!! love you!
Love her little profile and looking forward to visiting with her mommy tomorrow night.
So FUN! Hang in there Nicole. It will be tough but worth it! Good Luck!
She is cute. I can't believe she's getting here so soon. That means mine will be here soon too......YIKES! Can't wait to meet baby Funder! Be thinking of a food item you want us to bring to you at the hospital once the baby is here.
Post a Comment