Friday, June 4, 2010

The Belly Shots

I am planning to have a girl come over and take some maternity photos of me but until then, these are the amateur versions:

31 weeks
30 weeks
29 weeks

4 comments:

Dezaree said...

cute belly. I've been bad. I haven't taken any pictures of my belly and don't know if I will. We'll see if I change my mind though.

Brittney said...

Looking GREAT! Hope you are feeling well and being good about your bed rest! Looks like you have a good little station and the room all ready! I am so excited for you! I haven't done belly pictures...and pretty much try to avoid all pictures when I am pregnant BUT I always think they are so cute of other people. I do however take one of my bare belly right before delivering and can't believe how freckin' huge I get! I am well on my way for huge again! Best Wishes Nicki-B!

Stephanie Black said...

So cute, you look great! I love the striped outfit too.

Maeve said...

You look great! Can't wait to see that baby in a few months.