Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Nursery Mobile & Details





We had a glitch with our original plan of paper cranes so we improvised and made this little bird mobile instead. I love how it turned out.


And I found this on Etsy and added it to the nursery as well.

2 comments:

Glenda said...

Ok I just saw that cute flower in your hair!! OH MY GOSH! I saw one in a magazine tryed it and it did not look even close!!You have such a talent!! Make a whole stack of those!! The Bird Mobile looks perfect hung up in the nursery! Little Baby girl has no idea what a special place she is coming to live!!

Andrea said...

LOVE the nursery Nicole... So you! So cute! I love all your projects too. Very crafty and creative. I'm jealous you have so much time on your hands. But I remember how crappy bedrest is... I feel your pain! I think about you a lot and Liz keeps me posted. But I wanted to check out your blog for myself. I finally found some time to do it!

Your little girl is so lucky! Does she know she has the cutest nursery ever? ...And some stinkin' cute clothes!?
Love it!
If you're really bored, stop by my blog and catch up with our little fam. We've had some crazy stuff happen this summer. There are several stories you could read if you're looking for something to fill the time.
Hang in there... she'll be here soon! Good luck! I'm excited to meet her this fall!!